The first ACES cohort graduated in May 2017
About Our Alumni
48 graduates in 2018
- 70.8% cybersecurity/computing position
- 50.0% previously interned with the organization
- 37.5% security clearance required
- 18.8% with current ACES partners
106 graduates total
- 106 alumni
- Over 80% reporting full-time offers
- Other students are attending graduate school and pursuing other projects
- 68% staying in Maryland/DC/Virginia
- 14% California
- 65% working in a cybersecurity-related position
- 51% previously interned with the organization
- ~$90,000 average starting salary
Consider Giving to ACES
The ACES Program values the support, encouragement, and opportunities it gains from Partners, Friends and Alumni. As ACES continues to enhance its offerings, your contributions can help sustain day-to-day operations, upgrade our technological offerings and support exceptional students in their academic pursuits.Since accepting its first cohort of students in 2013, ACES has expanded its unique Living-Learning component with an academic ACSE Minor. In May 2017 the first cohort of ACES LLP and Minor students graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park. The program looks forward to graduating future cohorts and is excited to hear the success stories from our amazing alumni.
Visit our Giving page for more information on giving to ACES.
Join our LinkedIn group
All ACES alumni and students are invited to join the ACES LinkedIn group.
Host an ACES Intern
Internships play a vital role in providing students an invaluable industry-based learning experience to augment their education. ACES students have the opportunity to intern full-time and part-time over the Summer (May-August) and Winter (January) terms. ACES Alumni are encouraged to share internship opportunities with ACES students by sharing information with email@example.com.
Share your Achievements with ACES
Keep ACES posted about your achievements and let us join you in celebrating your victories and progress. To share your news with ACES, reach out to us on our social media pages or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.