- Tuition and fees (excluding items such as meal plans, housing, or parking)
- Annual stipend (undergraduate: $22,500, and graduate: $34,000)
- Annual book allowance of up to $2,000 per academic year
- A health insurance reimbursement allowance up to $3,000 per year
- A professional development allowance of up to $4,000 per year for SFS job fair, travel, professional certification etc.
The scholarship program provides funds for 2 years (junior & senior) or 3 years (sophomore, junior, & senior or junior, senior, & 5th year Bachelor’s/Master’s).