- Tuition and fees (excluding items such as meal plans, housing, or parking)
- Annual stipend (undergraduate: $22,500, and graduate: $34,000)
- Annual book allowance of up to $2,000 per academic year
- A health insurance reimbursement allowance up to $3,000 per year
- A professional development allowance of up to $4,000 per year for SFS job fair, travel, professional certification etc.
The scholarship program provides funds for three varying tracks: the Three Year LLP Track, the Three Year Graduate Track, and the Two Year Track. Students may apply as early as their first year at the university for second-year admittance.