Scholarship for Service Eligibility
Student must meet the following requirements to be eligible for consideration
- Applicants must be a United States citizen or permanent resident
- A full-time student pursuing a bachelor's degree or joint bachelor’s/master's degree at the University of Maryland, College Park
- Strong academic record (minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2)
- Accepted into, and/or currently enrolled in the ACES Minor
- High school seniors are not eligible to apply.
- You must be at least a freshman at the university before applying.
- The SFS for ACES program will potentially fund one year of an accelerated graduate program. This program does not fund graduate degrees that are not part of an accelerated BS/MS program.