ACES Program staff are working remotely to protect community health. Please connect with us via phone and email.


General Education Requirements

ACES students can fulfill many of General Education requirements through ACES courses. Visit the Prior Learning Credit page to find out which AP, IB, or CLEP credits can be counted as transfer credits towards General Education requirements. ACES students should meet with their academic advisor in their first semester to design a four-year plan that includes all requirements. 

Honors Version Courses

Academic departments across campus offer Honors versions of departmental courses, known as H-Versions. H-version courses end with the “H” suffix and are available only to Honors students. Students should look for H-version courses on as they select courses offered by their academic department. 300 and 400-level H-version classes may have prerequisites and/or require permission to register from the department offering the course. Depending on the course, H-version courses may satisfy general education requirements and/or requirements for the honors citation.